Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wedding!!

 One of my very best friends Julianne, that I have known since I was in 6th grade, got married to her love Jarod this last Saturday 10.8.11 at Pepperdine University. It was a beautiful ceremony & a Delicious reception that was held at Maggiano's!!

Julianne has been in my life for over 14 years now. She is the greatest girl. We lost touch a bit a few years ago, but I am SO happy we have gotten back into each others lives.
I look back at my teenage years & SO many of my memories were with her & Trisha! Oh boy did we get into some major trouble together. I laugh every time we talk about the "Old times".

Here is Jeff & I after the ceremony!! Isn't Jeff so Handsome with his glasses & beard!? I think so!

The bride, Julianne herself... SO beautiful! I was honored that she asked me to do her H&M for her wedding!!! It turned out gorgeous!!


Trisha Risha! I have know Trisha since I was 14 years old, so going on 12 years!! She was married back in June. I need to post photos of her wedding as well!!


 AND the three of us as the reception!! We had so much fun dancing the night away!! 
Congratulations to Jarod & Julianne. We are SO happy for you two!!


No comments:

Post a Comment