Thursday, October 6, 2011

YO Gabba Gabba!!


This morning we went out to Downey to the YGG set where my Brother in law Justin was. (He is the talent producer of the show & 2 of my cousins are the creator & director) It was So much fun seeing the characters & seeing all the behind the scenes of the show. I went the last few years but it is much for exciting with Lucille. She adores YGG. You can tell by her face below she didn't know what to think! It was kinda funny! 
My Mom, Jill, Lola & my Mom's friend Michelle & her 3 girls came along. It was great!!




Just a silly photo of myself. The past  few months i have been rockin' the middle part, & I like, BUT recently I have been loving my side part, especially with my long bangs!
AND I have found my new favorite lip color. It looks WAY better in person than this photo.
it by MAC lipstick: Bomb Shell Lip liner: In Anticipation






3 comments:

  1. love these photos! you look so gorgeous! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for Lucille! And the side part looks great. Of course, your hair always looks great. :)

    ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fun! I think Leila would DIE if she got to meet the YGG crew. And as always, your hair and make-up look sensational!

    ReplyDelete