Friday, March 4, 2011

Just a few things...

First.
I have a sick child on my hands.
so.not.fun.
Our poor little girl has come down with something awful & it's the saddest thing I have ever seen. 
p.s. This is not my child!

Secondly.
We got out. Went to Fashion Island.. We came upon this cute children's clothing store & this was written on the wall:
" Making the decision to have a child - It's Momentous.
It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone

I loved this. Especially on days like today.

And Thirdly.
This bad boy completed my day. 
( Why do I always console myself with something sweet!? I need to stop this habit!
 At least I shared it with Jeff)
.Cherry, Coconut, & Dulche De Leche Gelato!!



1 comment:

  1. Pickle! I am with you! Why do we need sweets to make us happy sometimes?? It is sooo great to do it but then when we stand naked in front of the mirror we tend to regret every last bite! But, in that moment that sweet is our drug and if we don't get it, some one is going to get hurt. hahaha

    ReplyDelete