Sunday, March 6, 2011

I know I'm behind 1 day!!

So yesterday was a long day. It was a good long day though.
Well, Friday night we were up on & off all night long with our poor Lucille. She has gotten a BAD case of Bronchitis. :( Its the saddest thing in the entire world.

I had to wake up pretty early on Saturday, I had a wedding in Palm Springs.
It was a pretty RAD wedding too at The Viceroy. If you have never been to Pal Springs, PLEASE go.. It has become one of Jeff & Mine's favorite places. 

After my wedding We headed down to Wildomar for Jeff's nieces baptism. I was not super excited about going especially since I was up all night long, had a long day at my wedding & to top it off I think I have come down with something too, BUT I was so thankful we went. It was such a great experience to see our niece get baptized &  to see how happy she was for making that decision.  We love Haylee!

I only took one picture yesterday & it was of Lucille at the house after the baptism. 
She was actually feeling a lot better, & we were so pleased. 
So here's to I believe #3 of 365!


TODAY! 
Sunday.
We were excited when these two lovebirds (My brother Michael & his Fiance Ana) 
Came in town to visit  us.


We decided to get out of the house & head down to the Beach. The weather was gorgeous & the company was even better!!
Here are my faves of our little family!!

#4 OF 364.


Oh & BTW Lucille took her very first 12 steps today. Kind of exciting right!?




1 comment:

  1. Shut UP! Your very own baby WALKS??? I am dying!!! how exciting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete