Monday, March 7, 2011

What are your remedies!?

Still sick over here... been taking a lot of vitamins. 
Call me crazy, 
(or at least I called Jeff crazy when he told me this) 
But I've been doping myself up with LOTS of garlic, honey & lemon. 
Gross!? I know, but it really helps!!
Along with Vitamin C, Umka, & Elderberry.

What are some of your remedies when you are sick?



Favorite number FIVE:


Since Lucille has been sick, her schedule has been all whacked out. She normally goes down at 8:30ish. But this night she was wide eyed & bushy tailed until 9:45. 
I loved how chill she was. I caught her & Jeff cuddling.. 
(If you know my daughter, she is SO not a cuddler, & if you know my husband, he is SUCH a cuddler)
I also adore her crossed feet & her belly sticking out of her PJ's.
I love these two so much.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Jeff and Lucy is so stinking cute! I love those two too.

    ReplyDelete