Thursday, March 3, 2011

Holy Guaca-MOLE!!!

I got my first ever mole removed today. It has been a super awkward mole that appeared right after I had Lucille. It was an ugly little thing on the inside of my right ankle. I wasn't too sure about actually getting it removed especially since the Dr. said it wasn't a bad mole, but when he said "Well, it will only get bigger." I was like TAKE IT OFF! As nervous as I was, it was a total breeze and a half. Not that I can do it everyday, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I had imagined.
Moving on..

#2 of the "365 challenge" goes to Jeff...
 For being who he is, & that is incredible!!
Husband shaved today, & I like kissing him when he's clean shaven, plus he wore a suite while being a daddy. Nothing hotter then this. I just love his guts!!
(Doesn't Lucy look so much like Jeff!?)

Also.. These made me smile real BIG! 
I was looking for a new case for my very fabulous iphone on Uncommon & came across this rad artist. Her name is Steph Baxter, & I adore her work. I want to print up a few & frame them for Lucille's walls. 



1 comment:

  1. Again for the millionth time, I am SOOOOO EXCITED YOU ARE DOING THIS WITH ME!!! haha I keep thinking about how you and I both said we were going to lose weight by a certain time and then we didnt haha. But this! I believe we will be able to hold each other accountable for this.

    Also, Jeff looks good without a beard. Its weird to kiss them when it first comes off. It was that way with john. He is being nice though and keeping a mustache. I love his beard. And seriously? these little saying/ picture things are adorable. I want to use them some day too! Or something similar. I am always thinking of ways I can decorate my own home one day :)

    ReplyDelete