Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I guess it starts today!

I started it again & I am very excited about it. I started my second blog. 
I promise this one will be way more exciting.
After almost 2 years of not posting, & blog stalking so many other amazing bloggers, I have been inspired.
Inspired to blog again. 
This is basically to share what makes me happy, whats going on in our lives, & hopefully to inspire others, as so many have inspired me.

So here it starts, my first post...

My lovely cousin Stephanie has passed along the "365 challenge". It is basically a photo a day to share what makes your day great & makes you a better person. 
Well today this little stink pot made my day. Well she actually makes everyday great, but today as I was in a bit of a funk, she made me thankful to be her mom ( I know, total cheese!) but for reals. being a Mom to Lucille is pretty much awesome!! She is such a joy, & so silly to hang out with.
I'm excited about this, & I hope you are too!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere once again! Good to have you here. I love those pants Lucy has on, super cute. Thanks again for such a great time yesterday, we had a blast. I have Ryan's phone for the next few days, since he's at school and doesn't use his as much. Give me a call when you're around sometime. 949.891.4536. Sorry again about that! One word - MR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know you personally at all, but I'm friends with Steph, and just wanted to say thanks for taking the challenge! Hope you have tons of fun with it! And yes our kids definitely make every day special . . . in either a good way or not so much (at least for me! Haha). Your little girl looks like a complete sweetheart and angel though!

    ReplyDelete