Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rainbows!!

So one month later I am finally getting around to blogging about my darling 1 year olds first Birthday party. It was a total blast. As you can tell the theme was Rainbows. I had such a great time planning her party. I kinda just wanted an excuse to plan a party to be honest. I planned it 2 months in advance, & crafted up the wazoo for weeks prior. I am so thankful to all of the kind friends & family that joined us at celebrating Lucille's first year. 
Lucille has been such a joy to have a part of our family. I can't tell you how happy she makes me. I get excited every morning waking up to her koo's. I go into her room & she giggles & jumps up & down. I love how happy she is most of the time. She started walking at around 11 months, & she is always so busy. We are constantly running after her. I don't mind it. She is so silly & funny too. She walks around laughing at herself & tilting her head back like she is laughing hysterically.   She's so cute!
I hope you enjoy all of the photos form her party. My ever to talented sister Amelia took them while being the best aunt ever to Lucille!! 
























1 comment: