Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Graduate!

After 6 years of school, my man finally graduated! 
He graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a Bachelors degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting.
 For as long as I've known Jeff he has been in school. When we started dating he was over at Fullerton college where he got his Associates degree. We were thrilled when he started at CSUF,  because
that meant we only had 2 more years. Little did we know that in The mix of those 2 years, we would have a child. He was working full time at In-n-Out going to school full time and he had to deal with a wife and child at home. What hard work and dedication it took for him to stay up all might long working on projects and exams. He is such a hard worker. 
Feelings can't describe how proud I am of Jeff. He is an over achiever and so smart at everything. He has about 50 business books that he likes to read on his free time. Who does that? It has been just about a week and he's not even taking a break. He is looking into why he needs to do next to study for his CPA lisence. 
I love this man so much. He is so good to me and as a Father he is perfect. 
I'm thrilled to know what's next for his future.
I know it will be great.





No comments:

Post a Comment