Thursday, March 24, 2011

Morning favorites!!!

Many of you already know that Jeff & I are living with my parents.
So far so good. 
We plan to be here for the next year & a half to save money for our first house & to pay off some debt while were at it. 
So far so good.
It's been really nice having my parents around, they LOVE having Lucille around too!
Lucille is always so so cute in the mornings. 
Like most children, she is happy, playful, giddy, & well rested.
She loves my moms two dogs (cocoa & susie)
I on the other hand NOT SO MUCH! (Sorry mom!)
I like dogs from afar, & I like dogs when they are puppies. I also like dogs when they are not mine, & I don't have to take care of them or clean up after them. 
Which for the most part, since I have been here, its been good.
Except for the 2 times they got into Lucille's Diaper gene filled with about 30+ old stinky diapers.
(whats up with dogs and poop!?)
Yep! To say the least... I wasn't here to clean it up. YES! But I heard it was pretty awful.
Anyways... Here are two of the most recent morning photos!!



Also. I am in LOVE with this below:

I want to frame it & put it in our house.
When we get one!





1 comment:

  1. girl! living with parents is SO hard! it was a year exactly when we moved out of benjs old teenage room! but geez it really helped with debt! good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete